[SDL] SDL 2.0 ABI locked

Sik the hedgehog sik.the.hedgehog at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 15:42:31 PDT 2013

But stdint.h is part of the standard and would affect way more than
just SDL. If you don't have one you probably are going to have even
more issues later. Besides SDL's own types aren't very safe anyway -
they aren't prefixed, and the names are quite predictable (e.g.
Uint8), chances are several other libraries have those same exact
typedefs too and will conflict with SDL as well. It's a lose-lose
situation no matter what.