[SDL] SDL 2.0 ABI locked

John john at leafygreengames.com
Sun Mar 17 11:12:12 PDT 2013

The simplest solution for those who are forced to use older compilers missing
the header is to add your own stdint.h, either by hand, or by copying an
existing one. That way, the problem of the missing header does not infect your
code. Your code can use the modern types yet remain portable to older compilers.