[SDL] SDL 2.0 ABI locked

Forest Hale havoc at ghdigital.com
Sun Mar 17 10:21:15 PDT 2013

In the bizarro-land known as the real-world development cycle, a lot of people are still using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, which lacks stdint.h (as I discovered when attempting to use ffmpeg headers
in an app and wound up having to modify them all to not depend on stdint.h).

I agree stdint.h is a good thing, it just has complications in practice still.