[SDL] C++ / SDL using bool vs. SDL_bool

Vittorio Giovara vittorio.giovara at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 04:28:21 PDT 2013

Is there any advantage in using bool at all?
As far as I know packing one bit in memory or in a struct will usually
wrap the variable or struct in at least a byte segment in memory; so
using a uint8_t type and a 0 or 1 value could achieve the same thing
and without adding a new type.
Or did I miss something?
Vittorio

Sent from my iPad Mini