[SDL] [Framework] Event-based Networking

Sik the hedgehog sik.the.hedgehog at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 16:01:40 PDT 2013

The CC license he used forbids commercial usage (NC) and demands
crediting if used (BY), though, something the zlib license doesn't do
(zlib's is extremely permissive). Software that doesn't support
commercial usage generally comes with its own custom license (although
most of the time they say more or less the same thing).