[SDL] C++ / SDL using bool vs. SDL_bool

Sik the hedgehog sik.the.hedgehog at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 13:31:31 PDT 2013

Remember that SDL is a C library and C doesn't have bool (at least not
everywhere, I don't remember exactly what was the situation with the
standard regarding boolean types in C).

SDL_free and SDL_malloc I think are indeed a portability issue though,
especially on systems like Windows where the standard library used by
the program can mismatch that of the other libraries it uses (you
*really* don't want to accidentally mix those).