[SDL] CMake gurus...

Andreas Schiffler aschiffler at ferzkopp.net
Fri Mar 15 09:17:42 PDT 2013

Yes, the test includes and the static lib should be installed. The idea
is, that the functionality such as the logger, harness and fuzzer can be
used across other projects (SDL_image, apps, etc.).

I wouldn't worry about automatic execution of the testautomation quite
yet. The suite is not complete and also has some invalid tests (ported
from existing code) that fail in it right now. (FYI - I am planning on
launching a GSOC project around finishing this up.)