[SDL] CMake gurus...

Marcus von Appen mva at sysfault.org
Fri Mar 15 03:03:45 PDT 2013

On, Fri Mar 15, 2013, Sam Lantinga wrote:

> If we can get CMake to generate complete projects for Visual C++
> 2008/2010/2012 and Xcode Mac OS X and iOS, with all current functionality,
> and with relative paths so the projects can be redistributed, then I'll
> drop autotools. :)

For Visual C++, CMake did that when I initially sent the files around
and put them into Bugzilla. I did not track the latest changes (of the
last 4 months), so I will have to catch up with that and update the
cmake scripts, if that was not done by someone else already (can someone
comment on this?).

One of the missing functionality for CMake ist the creation of a test
project for executing the test suite as well as the exclusion of certain
files (doe the SDL_test* files to be installed? I do not think so).

I can't say anything about the Mac OS part, though.

Cheers
Marcus