[SDL] CMake gurus...

Doug douglas.linder at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 22:42:25 PDT 2013

Great idea. :)

The xcode build (cmake -G Xcode) already works for targeting mac (32 bit
only because of linking); I imagine it'd be fairly trivial (for someone who
knows iOS dev) to update it to support that too. A build flag to choose
which project type to created (same as the xcode and xcode-ios already
there) would be the way to go.

Not sure about VS work; that's possibly tricker, I think the linker flags
for the mingw build would have to be updated somewhat...

~
Doug.