[SDL] SDL mix_LoadMus - Needs a const?

Mumbo tyrfing at mail.ru
Fri Mar 29 13:38:49 PDT 2013

Remember that "compatibility with 16-bit Windows-based applications"
means "you can port code made for 16-bit Windows without having to
rewrite it". It's for the same reason the unused parameter in WinMain
exists - even though in modern Windows it's always NULL. WM_COMPACTING
is most likely never sent at all, ever.