[SDL] SDL2_mixer & ogg vorbis file for android. Problems in IC

Sik the hedgehog sik.the.hedgehog at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 11:38:33 PDT 2013

ADPCM WAV files rarely are supported, I meant using your own format.
Audacity won't help you much there (other than saving it as raw and
then using some quick conversion tool), and storing the file directly
may not be a good idea anyway since it doesn't compress as well as
Vorbis.

First try Tremor, it's a much faster decoder for Vorbis files (as it
doesn't use floating point). Resort to other methods only if Tremor
doesn't work and you really need to save RAM. If you have spare RAM
you can also try decompressing the files in RAM and playing that
(mostly useful for sound effects).