[SDL] Best approach to Rendering Vector Graphics with SDL?

Sik the hedgehog sik.the.hedgehog at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 22:30:47 PDT 2013

First obvious answer: OpenGL (or in the case of phones, OpenGL ES).
Then you can render pretty much any primitive you want with it.

Also there was a function proposed for the SDL renderers which lets
you draw arbitrary polygons (there are already some for some basic
primitives, as well as scaling bitmaps), I don't think it's in SDL yet
though.

Note that ultimately you'd be drawing the primitives on your own,
there isn't e.g. a SDL_DrawSVG function or something like that. But
it's something, I suppose.