[SDL] Docs wiki down

David Gow david at ingeniumdigital.com
Tue Mar 26 08:04:18 PDT 2013

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 9:22 AM, Scott Percival
<moralrecordings at gmail.com>wrote:

> Personally I'd support such a library for adverts and tracking
> widgets; mostly for the easily-kneecapped single point of failure it'd
> introduce.

I implemented both in my game Eat the Whistle, iAd / AdMob cycling for iOS,
and AdMob only for android, if you are interested look at the
implementation here:

iOS:
http://etw.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/etw/trunk/etw/Banner.m?revision=361&view=markup

Android:
http://etw.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/etw/trunk/android-project/src/org/ggsoft/etw/SDLActivity.java?revision=354&view=markup

Obviously I use the native APIs in both cases, but I think this post may be
useful since it's a little tricky to integrate them on SDL apps.

I think a SDL_ads library will not be that useful, also because on Android
you have to work at java level...

--
Bye,
 Gabry