[SDL] About porting SDL to a simple OS (called uCore)

Jonathan Dearborn grimfang4 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 06:09:28 PDT 2013

A good place to start is to look at the SDL source from the hg repository.
 There's a file in the base directory called README.Porting that tells you
which files to start with, to use the dummy drivers and to build them up
for your platform.  It's likely that the drivers for other OSes will be
good reference for the code you need to write.

If you are new to SDL, it is also a good idea to write a couple of small
SDL programs on another platform to get a feel for what it does.  You can
look at the test programs too, and use the mailing list to clarify any
details.

Jonny D