[SDL] SDL_RenderCopy android

Sik the hedgehog sik.the.hedgehog at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 20:55:22 PST 2013

No idea, unless texture A is broken it should work... What device is
it? It could be useful to know whether it's OpenGL ES 1 or 2.

Also: did you try drawing more textures besides the second one? Maybe
it would help us to get more hindsight on the issue (to see if only
the first texture is skipped or all but the last).