[SDL] SDL_crash -- fatal error catching with user callback

Nathaniel J Fries nfries88 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 20:34:40 PDT 2013

Another controversial proposal ;) Maybe it's time to remove SDL integer
types (Uint8, ...) in favor of <stdint.h> types (uint8_t, int8_t, ...)? SDL
integer types are just typedefs to stdint.h types so why we need them at
all? SDL integer types removal will encourage programmers to use <stdint.h>
types in their programs instead of spawning
yet-another-alias-for-thing-that-already-has-a-name.

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 1:15 PM, Sik the hedgehog <sik.the.hedgehog at gmail.com