[SDL] SDL 2.0 API stabilization

Sik the hedgehog sik.the.hedgehog at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 02:15:37 PST 2013

The problem would be that then you'd have to rename about every
function in order to achieve that, and I don't think many people would
be happy with that :/ (and besides, even though the SDL2 API still
isn't 100% fixed, I don't think that doing a near complete rewrite of
existent SDL2 programs is going to be a good idea).

I'm not sure many people look up for a function in an alphabetical
list, though. Functions are already separated by category (both in the
wiki and in doxygen), in practice that seems to be way more useful
(and in fact it's pretty much the only way I look up for SDL
functions). If you already know the name beforehand an alphabetical
list is better, but at that point you don't care about whether it's
organized by categories or not.