[SDL] SDL 2.0 API stabilization

Vittorio Giovara vittorio.giovara at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 01:03:50 PST 2013

So, for a brief moment there was a half idea of moving the sdl api from
SDL_VERB_NOUN to SDL_NOUN_VERB
so that for example SDL_TryLockMutex() would become SDL_MutexTryLock()
This idea was thought on the basis that it would make the alphabetical
listing more logical and would simplify grouping similar APIs.

Is this idea still lingering around (and it's just a matter of volunteers
submitting patches) or has it been discarded completely?
Cheers,
Vittorio