[SDL] SDL 2.0 API stabilization

Jonathan Greig redteam316 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 18:34:49 PST 2013

I like Sik's suggestion on returning the failed subsystems. If there is an
issue with doing it that way, why not add a default parameter passed by
reference so that when a subsystem fails or passes, we can check that data?

- Swyped from my droid.

On Mar 5, 2013 6:00 PM, "Sik the hedgehog" <sik.the.hedgehog at gmail.com>