[SDL] Android fullscreen stretching

Sik the hedgehog sik.the.hedgehog at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 13:54:47 PST 2013

Check SDL_RenderSetLogicalSize. It takes three parameters: the
renderer handle, the width and the height. So basically do this:

SDL_RenderSetLogicalSize(renderer, 800, 600);

Then you can render like the screen is 800×600 and not worry about it
(just don't expect drawing operations to be pixel perfect due to
coordinates being scaled).