[SDL] Cygwin/GLEW/SDL2 with some compiling issues

Alex Barry alex.barry at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 05:47:56 PST 2013

Ah, I found the problem - I was setting the
define ADD_DEFINITIONS("-Dmain=SDL_main") which caused the problem.  I
don't recall where I found information to use that define while compiling
SDL apps, but it seems to mess things up =/

Anyway, problem solved for now - it seems -mwindows isn't required for
compiling, but I can make sure that is set, just in case.

Thanks for the help :)

On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 8:09 AM, Vittorio Giovara <vittorio.giovara at gmail.com