[SDL] SDL Digest, Vol 75, Issue 65

Mike Leimon leimon at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 11:26:40 PDT 2013

Feel free to give it TLC!

Once it has 100% support for existing autotool and Visual Studio project
features I would be willing to switch to it.

That includes libtool soname compatibility, cygwin/mingw32 support, system
feature support, copying test files and SDL.dll for the Visual Studio test
projects, supporting the linker optimizations on VC++, etc.

Cheers!