[SDL] MinGW and XAudio support

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Fri Mar 1 18:38:47 PST 2013

> That seems to imply XAudio is indeed included. However, XAudio2.h
> seems to be completely missing from /usr/i686-w64-mingw32/include and
> /usr/x86_64-w64-mingw32/include (which makes the situation odd - is
> XAudio there or not after all?).

Are they providing MingW32-compatible libraries, in case you've also
installed a DirectX SDK that includes XAudio2 support?

Unless it works out of the box, we can't remove that #ifdef. I assume if
you use the configure script with MingW, you don't end up using
SDL_config_windows.h anyhow, right?

--ryan.