[SDL] msvc compilers

R Manard dranikist at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 01:57:07 PDT 2012

I installed msvc 2008 and first off the msvc 6 project did convert where
the 2010 was unable to do so. 2008 needed one of the two
files(libstdc++-6.dll) to run the exe. I'm not your average user being that
I utilize sdl_ttf, sdl_mixer, sdl_image, and sdl_net in nearly every
project and I tend to run a lib ragged to the point that I want to rewrite
sdl and the libs but I don't. I keep them pristine because I want to
publish an extensive site similar to lazyfoo with examples and full games
that work right out of the box. Next I need to run the x86 exe compiled on
my win7 x64 on my xp home, xp pro, vista home basic, and vista enterprise.
I bet they all need a redist for 2008 included or at least a few files of
it.