[SDL] SDL_image 1.2.11 RELEASED!

Torsten Giebl wizard at syntheticsw.com
Mon Feb 27 16:16:36 PST 2012

Hello !

> On this fix "Fixed loading 8-bit PNG images on Mac OS X" did it require
> initialization prior to the call and therefore work on the second call and
> not the first in some cases? I remember a guy who had an issue with that
> and it seems like that was his answer.
> I'm sorry to ask but I looked around and didn't see any listing of details
> of what code fixed the issue and what the issue of origin was.

The easiest way to look, what code has been commited to SDL_image/SDL_mixer/... to do/fix what,
is to look at the commit logs :

http://hg.libsdl.org/SDL_image/log/8ad1188058fb

Sam/Ryan/... always write in the commit message a what/why/how,
like the original email from the patch author or a bugzilla number.

CU