[SDL] joystick identification

Jared Maddox absinthdraco at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 00:36:21 PST 2012

> Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 23:32:29 -0800
> From: Nathan Coulson <conathan at gmail.com>
> To: sdl at lists.libsdl.org
> Subject: Re: [SDL] joystick identification
>
> http://nathancoulson.com/proj_conndb.php has a very quickly thrown together
> document on my ideas, and a very basic specification for this.  (Looks like
> I'll be starting this project a bit earlier then I was expecting to.  Was
> planning on getting the game I was going to use this in working first).
> Still, it will be a couple weeks before I can sit down and start coding
> this out.

Could you provide a link for libconndb? I half remember running across
some mention before, but it's proving impossible to google. Is there
any particular advantage over SQlite on the client side, or is it a
'different strokes' sort of thing (note: I'm assuming that your plan
is to store the SVGs & such in the local database)?