[SDL] [SDL_image & ttf] Bug on OSX 10.5 32bit

Eric Wing ewmailing at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 23:33:29 PST 2012

Actually, I don't think this is a bug. This is due to the fact that
10.5 will try to run 64-bit binaries, but Apple failed to fill in all
the API holes in the 10.5 time frame. This was documented in the first
section with workarounds/solutions here:

http://playcontrol.net/ewing/jibberjabber/big_behind-the-scenes_chang.html

--
Beginning iPhone Games Development
http://playcontrol.net/iphonegamebook/