[SDL] How to detect if the screen resolution changed? (windowed)

RodrigoCard cuecax at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 19:48:26 PST 2012

I tested this on OS X 10.7 and got no events.
I suppose that SDL send a RESIZED event only if the app is fullscreen.
But I did not test that, because I want to know the resolution change when my app is windowed.

I want to know that because I need to reposition some windows according to the new screen bounds...