[SDL] SDL2 Testing

Sam Lantinga slouken at libsdl.org
Sat Feb 4 15:21:01 PST 2012

The index for SDL_GetDisplayMode() is 0 - SDL_GetNumVideoDisplays()-1
You might also enjoy SDL_GetDisplayBounds()

I think it's set up so that as far as it's possible to tell, 0 is always
the main display.

Nothing changed in the OS X keyboard code as far as I know.  I just tried
checkkeys and it seems to be working fine here.

BTW, if you're interested in updating the 1.2 -> 2.0 migration guide,
please let me know!

Cheers!