[SDL] How to build SDL2 dmg on Xcode 4.1?

Jeremy Jurksztowicz jurksztowicz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 22:56:07 PST 2012

Are you trying to package SDL2 as a framework and distribute it on a dmg?

As far as making a framework is concerned I'm not sure, just wade through
it until you get it down :P I never actually tried the 1.3 projects for
making a framework, but I think they've been stagnating for a while.

You create DMG files with disk utility in Applications/Utilities.

Sorry if that answer seems patronizing, perhaps you can explain more fully
what it is you're trying to do.