[SDL] Collecting Input using SDL_CreateWindowFrom

pulkomandy at pulkomandy.ath.cx pulkomandy at pulkomandy.ath.cx
Sun Jul 31 13:09:13 PDT 2011

> I'm pretty sure others have attempted this and succeeded, and I'm sure I'm
> missing something simple.  If anyone can help me out I'd greatly appreciate
> it.

Last time I did embed SDL in something else, I had to use SDL_PushEvent with
event I created myself from an event handler in wxWidgets. Likely you're not
trying to embed SDL into a wxWidgets window, and that was with SDL1.2 ; but
it may be worth trying something similar. Not sure if there are other
solutions, I remember SDL as being quite invasive when you try to mix it with
other stuff.

--
Adrien.