[SDL] SDL on Android in 10 step

William Dyce wilbefast at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 21:52:20 PDT 2011

Thanks for the help promoting this :-) With any luck there'll be a few more
people working with the port sooner or later. SDL for iOS seems to get a lot
more interest that Android - not sure why, Android is way cooler, though it
is a little scary how Google now controls my entire online existence!
Bof, guess I'm just a Linux hippy...

Still have a few problems: I reckon this is going to become part of a series
:P Feeling good making progress despite all the adversity, but I worry that
my employers (nice French indie guys but still) will start saying "We wanted
to use Unity, we agree to let you do things in C++ but this is taking
forever". Non-programmers have trouble understanding the concept of closed
platforms...

William