[SDL] Crash when calling SDL_CreateWindowFrom

Mako_energy mako_energy02 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 29 19:19:47 PDT 2011

Update:
So it seems it matters whether or not you pass in a "size_t" rather then a "HWND".  HWND causes a crash, but a size_t and everything is fine.  Mind = Blown.

But now I have a new issue.  It seems the Window isn't collecting any input.  Did I seriously misunderstand how SDL_CreateWindowFrom() function works?  Does that not allow it to collect input?  Is there some other configuration I need to get it to start collecting input?