[SDL] Android: SDL_RenderCopy using dest rectangle not working

William Dyce wilbefast at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 09:09:17 PDT 2011

Dunno - it works fine if the image gets to monopolise the render-srface but
not if if can't, but I can't think why that would be. I'll have a look at
the implementation tomorrow when I've had some sleep. Are there any other
ways of blitting images I can try, without using the compat mode (which
doesn't seem to work on my hardware)?

William