[SDL] Please test the latest 1.2 from Mercurial on Mac OS X...

Gregory Smith wolfy at treellama.org
Thu Jul 28 18:44:21 PDT 2011

Tested 5576. 2D and 3D seem to work OK in Lion and Snow Leopard. 2D frame rate is much lower, in the mid 20's trying to blit 1440x900 on a core i5. Unfortunate but not surprising.

In Mac OS X 10.4.11, the screen is extremely misaligned vertically after switching from 640x480 to 1024x768 on my PowerBook G4, 2D mode.

Gregory