[SDL] SDL 1.3 status ?

RodrigoCard cuecax at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 12:32:58 PDT 2011

I am completely against droping support for software rendering.

When you develop simple 2D games, people who play your games expect it to run everywhere, even on crappy old integrated video stuff.
As a developer, I also expect to everyone who wants to play my game, that they can do it on their old Pentium III.

If you are someone who thinks that no one have awful PCs, and the "few" ones in this conditions dont deserve to play your game, its your choice.
Just dont expect to everyone to think like you =)

About the SDL_Compat, I dont think it worth the effort, since it is not fully compatible.

just my 4 cents =)