[SDL] Good Tutorial On How To Use SDL On Android?

William Dyce wilbefast at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 09:10:03 PDT 2011

Hey Jesse,

Actually just got things working thanks to a *lot* of help from all the
guys: there aren't any tutorial really or I'd have used one :-S But I may
actually do some sort of guide myself, or at least document the changes I
made to get the code working. Can you wait a couple of days? I'll probably
post it on my site, http://wilbefast.com

William