[SDL] SDL 1.3 status ?

Patrick Baggett baggett.patrick at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 21:24:43 PDT 2011

I think the software backends actually serve a slightly different use: a
reference to compare HW accelerated output to when porting the backend to
other systems that are hardware accelerated. Just my 2c. As far as I can
tell, the only feature excluded in the name of software rendering is the
lack of affine transformations of 2D stuff.