[SDL] Are there any working SDL Android examples?

William Dyce wilbefast at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 21:14:10 PDT 2011

>  SDL_GetDisplayMode() should work, too, and will make your code portable to
> other systems that you don't _really_ want a 0x0 size window on.  :)

I suppose I could hard-code for Desktops if the mobiles are doing to
override whatever resolution I choose. Developing for radically different
screen resolutions is quite new to me: in the past I've just open a window
with a sufficiently low resolution that almost all computer these days would
have. I guess I'm going to need to be a bit more clever this time...

Ryan: while I have you, is it possible to rotate sprites in SDL 1.3? I
remember giving up trying to do it in 1.2...

Thanks,

William