[SDL] SDL_image on OS X 10.7(Lion), xcode 4.1 Re: Please test the latest 1.2 from Mercurial on Mac OS X...

Eric Wing ewmailing at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 01:37:07 PDT 2011

The Apple sanctioned approach now is to set the SDK to the
current/latest and set the deployment/minimum OS version target to
your oldest supported OS. This requires you to be careful about using
APIs that don't exist on older platforms, but eliminates the problems
on the other side of the coin.

I think I setup the SDL 1.3 projects this way, but I didn't really
want to touch/break the 1.2 projects. But to get around the (missing)
SDK problem, you probably should change your 1.2 projects this way.

-Eric
--
Beginning iPhone Games Development
http://playcontrol.net/iphonegamebook/