[SDL] SDL_image on OS X 10.7(Lion), xcode 4.1 Re: Please test the latest 1.2 from Mercurial on Mac OS X...

Forest Hale havoc at ghdigital.com
Wed Jul 27 00:13:47 PDT 2011

Sounds like it's trying to build with gcc-4.0 which is only for targeting the 10.4u sdk which is considered deprecated by now.

Using 10.5 sdk ought to work, which uses gcc-4.4 I think, been a while since I set up a build script for it.

Or using 10.6 sdk, or not specifying an sdk at all and thus getting the 10.7 sdk, but I would not recommend shipping an app that targets 10.7 yet as most people have not yet upgraded, some people are
probably still on 10.5 for that matter...