[SDL] OSX linking problem.

RodrigoCard cuecax at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 12:16:19 PDT 2011

I figured out that it is trying to link to some old dylib, the same problem as here:
http://forums.libsdl.org/viewtopic.php?t=7361&sid=f6289330319936b86e594001515c9fdc
and I messed a lot in the project... and now the x64 also doesnt build...  [Laughing]

I still got linker errors and have no idea why, I already included all paths needed.
Maybe the best thing to do is just stop trying to link it staticaly and use the framework instead... this is driving me crazy =/