[SDL] Has anyone published an SDL 1.3 app on the Mac App Store?

Eric Wing ewmailing at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 18:12:03 PDT 2011

Attached is a sample of what I think the cleaned up SDL Info.plist
should look like.
I wonder if the creator code is the problem. I think all use ???? now.

I don't have a Mac App Store membership/key so I can't really
reproduce anything for you. I'll make one other shot in the dark.
Maybe the bundle ID you register should use wildcards to allow the SDL
framework to match. So if you can create your signing key with
identifier *, or change the SDL framework to com.actionsoft.libsdl and
make your key com.actionsoft.*, maybe this will pass the validation
process.

-Eric
--
Beginning iPhone Games Development