[SDL] Please test the latest 1.2 from Mercurial on Mac OS X...

René Dudfield renesd at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 03:05:27 PDT 2011

Hi,

this is the error when building with xcode 4.1 on Lion.
[BEROR]error: There is no SDK with the name or path
'/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk'

I changed a few things in the settings of the xcode project to do with the
version of gcc, and got it to compile.

I also found the old SDKs in /Developer-old/SDKs which I symlinked in.

When building Standard DMG I get this at the end...
"""Error Starting Executable 'Standard DMG'
No executable file specified.
Use the "file" or "exec-file" command."""

Maybe if I linked the gcc-4.0 from there in it could work too.  Not sure.

Dropping the new SDL.framework into /Library/Frameworks, instead of the old
one fails with my old install of pygame.

I'm still having troubles getting pygame to compile with the new SDL that I
made, but I'll report back once I've got it working.

cheers,