[SDL] SDL iPhone Primier

Brian Barnes ggadwa at charter.net
Tue Jul 19 15:07:34 PDT 2011

I figured out what my problem was.  You should probably (please!) change the documentation for running SDL on the iphone.  First, there's more files to delete then you say (there will also be controller files to delete if you started the project yourself, outside the template.)  Also, you need to get rid of the "main nib".  Sadly, the interface does not allow this, to do it, you need to delete it in the info.plist.

Also, note that on the simulator (I haven't run it on an actual device yet), I get the top bar even when SDL_WINDOW_FULLSCREEN is used.  Not sure if this is my problem, the simulator, or SDL.

[>] Brian