[SDL] [SDL_Mixer]: Preliminary music integration

Mason Wheeler masonwheeler at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 05:54:39 PDT 2011

It wasn't meant to apply against the current Hg, it was meant to apply against what was current
when I released it.  I've got a few more changes to make, but for the moment I've been more
focused on the program I made the changes to support, not on SDL_Mixer itself.

So my patch never got merged, then?  Anyone know why not?