[SDL] SDL 1.3 MacOS X Static library linker errors?

VernJensen vern at actionsoft.com
Mon Jul 18 18:17:23 PDT 2011

Okay, so yes, it turns out it was linking with an old SDL-1.3.dylib for some reason. I still don't know how or why it was doing this -- there was nothing in the XCode project that could cause it to do this (from a human perspective at least.) Anyway, I rebuilt the project from scratch.

Only one problem remains:

_sync_lock_release()

referenced from _SDL_Atomic_Unlock() in libSDL.a (SDL_spinlock.o)

symbol(s) not found

No idea how to fix this. Any guesses at what might be causing it?