[SDL] SDL 1.3 MacOS X Static library linker errors?

Brian Barnes ggadwa at charter.net
Mon Jul 18 12:18:26 PDT 2011

Vern,

Don't know 1.3 well enough to say, but I'll *bet* there's some included
linkage that the framework had (look in the linker area or some
framework) that you need to include in the program the static library is
being used in.  More than likely a missing framework.  I know that error
seems spurious, but the same thing happened to me on libPNG because I
forgot to include -lz in my linker flags (and it was originally in the
library.)

[>] Brian