[SDL] iOS: Tilt Device vs Joystick

Brian Barnes ggadwa at charter.net
Sat Jul 30 17:54:20 PDT 2011

Brian -- are you the author of "Scruffy" (or maybe it was "Scruffy II") from way back in the B&W Mac days? And "Billy Goes Bowling"? If so, man -- I loved that old Scruffy game back in the day! (And I think I spoke to you by email back then about it at one point.) Haha, small world.

Anyway, any chance you could give me any tips on how to compile the libraries as static libs? I tried doing the UNIX style ./configure and  make, but I don't even know where the end results were put, or what libraries I'd want to link to. Or is there a way to configure XCode to make static libs?