[SDL] Showing a UIViewController on an SDL based iOS project

Tim Angus tim at ngus.net
Sun Jul 17 10:57:38 PDT 2011

On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 07:56:14 -0700 michelleC wrote:
> I think Sam added a function that makes this unnecessary , I don't
> recall the name.

Hmm really? I can't seem to find it. I'm not sure it's really
appropriate for SDL anyway. It should however be possible as it's
likely to be a very common thing to want to do. Worth bunging in the
wiki somewhere anyway; though I'm not sure where.

> Here IS how we used to do it.
>

> -(void) swapViews {
> 	UIWindow *windows = [[UIApplication sharedApplication]
> keyWindow];

I guess this makes the assumption that there is only one window? The
part I negelected to mention in my post is that "window" is an
SDL_Window* global, but it could just as easily be a parameter.